Real Estate Buyer Overview
In our experience, a house is not a dream home because of its size or color. It’s about how you feel when you walk through the front door – the way you can instantly see your life unfolding there. This is about more than real estate. It’s about your life and your dreams. When you’re looking for a real estate professional to help you with this important decision, know that above all else, good agents put their clients first.
Here at The Reese Team that is our philosophy: Our clients come first. It’s our passion and commitment to help our clients reach their real estate dreams with impeccable customer service and satisfaction. We remain involved at every stage of the purchase: initial home search, negotiation, going to contract, inspection, repairs, closing, and far beyond. Our goal is to make the buying process as seamless as possible, to exceed every expectation you have, and to make one of the most important decisions of your life a rewarding one. We are proud to say we are a trusted consultant long after the transaction has closed.
As your trusted Real Estate Professional we will:
- Educate you about the current conditions of the market
- Together we will help you get clarity on what you want in a home by asking a lot of questions
- Guide you to homes that fit your criteria and budget
- Advise and coordinate the work of other needed professionals through the process such as lenders, inspectors and contractors
- Negotiate with the seller on your behalf to get you the best possible deal
- Review disclosure documentation for the properties you like and establish the right offer price and terms
- Check and double-check all paperwork and deadlines
- Provide a list of qualified home inspectors and attend inspections with you
- Monitor the entire escrow process to ensure a smooth experience
- Discuss with you and suggest solutions to solve any problems that may arise
- Successfully go to close. Sign papers and get you the key!
- Help you coordinate move in and assist with any issues that may potentially arise after closing
Please give us a call for questions or to set up a Buyer’s consultation and see how to get started: 503-539-1143.
Education and Training
- MBA – Masters in Business Administration
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist ®
- GRI – Graduate Real Estate Institute ®
- Five Star Agent – 6 years in a row, only 7% of the realtor population obtained this.
The Reese Team has 15 years experience selling homes across the Portland Metropolitan area.